List of Tour de France Contests
UPDATE: I’ve redirected all Tour de France Contest posts to this page and updated the links for 2013 Tour de France Contests and Giveaways. I’ll add more as I find’em but if you know of one not listed please leave it in the comments or contact me.
With the Tour de France in full swing it seems like everyday I’m seeing where somebody is running a contest or giveaway ranging from trips to bicycles to gear. I thought I’d try and put them all in one spot. Here you go.
- RoadID Tour de France Challenge – The grand prize is a VIP trip to Paris for the 2014 Tour de France and there are 21 daily prizes. There are also multiple ways to enter. And if you don’t have a RoadID it’s a good time to get one.
- Specialized #itsmytour – The winner of Speialized’s contest will receive one of the bikes ridden by a Specialized rider in the 2013 Tour along with a brand new 2013 pro level bike.
- Map My Ride Le Tour Challenge – The Map My Ride Le Tour Challenge is back for 2013 with over $100,000 in prizes.
- Pedal Mag – You have until July 5, 2013 to register a team and be eligible for over $5000 in prizes. The grand prize is a Felt F5.
Here’s a list of special sales and/or promotions by some of our sponsors:
- 21 Stages 21 Incredible Sales at Competitive Cyclist
- Last chance bargains on bikes, cycling gear, clothing at Nashbar.com
- Shop the outlet store for big savings at PerformanceBike.com
- Pactimo 2013 Tour Sale – Two items at 50% off each day of the tour. Except for a couple of myster days, you can see what’s on sale each day. You just need to wait for the days coupon code after the stage is over.