- When he rides his bike, the earth spins faster. Or slower, depending on which direction he’s going.
- When he crashes, it can be measured on the Richter scale. Then he gets up.
- He doesn’t attack the Peloton, he rides it into submission.
- After finishing the Tour de France, he rode it again. Backwards.
- He doesn’t ride up a mountain, he takes the express elevator to heaven.
- It’s rumored he wins races he doesn’t even participate in.
- When he says ‘Shut Up’, his legs listen.
Jens Voigt. The Most Interesting Cyclist In The World.